Can’t Find Your Boating License?

About this time of year boaters find they can’t locate their Pleasure Craft Operators Card (PCOC). We can’t help you but here are three suggestions to get you on the water legally.

1. If you earned the card from Canadian Power Squadron:
go online to:, then choose: PCOC – LOST CARDS,
or call 1-888-CPS-BOAT

If you have problems solving it this way call John at 705-342-1315

2. If you earned the card from another group, call them. We’re sorry but we don’t have any numbers for you. A quick search online using the name of the organization should get you pointed in the right direction.

3. If the other group is not around any more, or you have forgotten who they are, call: Office of Boating Safety — 1-800-267-6681

We hope this helps; safe boating to all.